Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Menke <jm...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/21 14:59:48 UTC

NewBee - How to run maven plugin source in debug mode???

Is there a standard way of running tests against a maven plugin?  I am
trying to customize the behavior of the changes plugin and want to run debug
the code i have changed in Eclipse?  Is anyone doing this kind of thing in
an IDE? can you give me any setup tips?

Re: NewBee - How to run maven plugin source in debug mode???

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Be careful, depending of the release of maven and some of its plugins it can
be important  plugin:install-now and not plugin:install

cheers

arnaud

Posted by John Menke <jm...@gmail.com>.
thanks Arnuad !!!