Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/13 18:00:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.1 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.10.1, which is the first bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.10
series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/05/12/release-1.10.1.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12346891

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Regards,
Yu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.1 released

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com>.
Thanks Yu for the release manager and everyone involved in.

Best,
Zhijiang
From:Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>
Send Time:2020年5月18日(星期一) 23:17
To:Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>
Cc:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>; Apache Announce List <an...@apache.org>; user <us...@flink.apache.org>; Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>; user-zh <us...@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.1 released

Thank you very much!

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 8:28 AM Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Yu for the great job. Congrats everyone who made this release possible.
 Best,
 Yangze Guo

--
Arvid Heise | Senior Java Developer

Follow us @VervericaData
--
Join Flink Forward - The Apache Flink Conference
--Ververica GmbH

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.1 released

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.

From:Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>
Send Time:2020年5月18日(星期一) 23:17
To:Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>