Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by "Gao,Yingchun(BS)" <ga...@baidu.com> on 2023/01/31 01:51:55 UTC

答复: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Teaclave (incubating) to a Top Level Project

+1, I support the Teaclave project to graduate from the Apache Incubator.

Posted by Gordon King <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Mingshen,

Thank you for your valuable comments.

My thoughts are :

>   - License/Copyright reviews and compliance for all third-party libraries.
Yes, there should be a full review because we should be very careful with it.

>   - There is no Teaclave logo yet.
This could be a creative and interesting task. probably we can propose some :)

>   - There’s no Apache release for Teaclave SGX SDK, meaning some of the
> logistics are still unsolved.
If we have defined a stable and applicable API, that external dependency may have less impact on Teaclave's own graduation process.

>   - Need more activities (features, roadmap, bug fixes) from the community.
Yes, we may bring more topics for community to discuss and participate, thanks.

Best Regards
Gordon

Posted by Tongxin Li <li...@apache.org>.
+1 I support the Teaclave project to graduate from the Apache Incubator.

Best,
Tongxin

Posted by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>.
Hi Gordon,

回复: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Teaclave (incubating) to a Top Level Project

Posted by "李三红(三红)" <sa...@alibaba-inc.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Hongbo Chen <ya...@apache.org>.
+1. Yes, I support the Teaclave project to graduate from the
Apache Incubator.

Hongbo

Posted by Qinkun Bao <qi...@apache.org>.