Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by pif <fr...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/11 09:18:10 UTC

Where to download derby 10.10.1.4 version?

Where can I download derby 10.10.1.4 version?
Thanks
Frank

Re: Where to download derby 10.10.1.4 version?

Posted by pif <fr...@gmail.com>.
thank you for your clarification, I'll wait then for 10.10.2 to come out

Re: Where to download derby 10.10.1.4 version?

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.
pif <fr...@gmail.com> writes:

> Where can I download derby 10.10.1.4 version?

Hi Frank,

There is no Apache Derby 10.10.1.4 release to download. That version
number is only used by the 10.10 branch in the source code repository,
and it's what you get if you fetch the latest code from that branch and
compile Derby yourself. The latest official version is 10.10.1.1.

A 10.10.2 release is currently being worked on. See the planning page at:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenTenTwoRelease

Knut Anders

Re: Where to download derby 10.10.1.4 version?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 3/11/14 1:18 AM, pif wrote:
> Where can I download derby 10.10.1.4 version?
> Thanks
> Frank

Hi Frank,

The community has not produced a 10.10.1.4 release. That's the id on the
head of the 10.10 branch. You can build the 10.10 branch yourself and
use the resulting jars if you need bug fixes which have accumulated in
the branch but which haven't been released yet. Unlike the development
trunk, the branches are production-ready, so your 10.10.1.4 jars should
run fine even though the community has not officially vetted the branch
head. Note that the community is gearing up to produce a 10.10.2
release, tentatively targeted for GA in April, as described here:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenTenTwoRelease

Hope this helps,
-Rick