Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Jeff DePons <jd...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/12 18:21:22 UTC

Mapping arrays to my own serializer/deserializer

I would like to use my own serializer/deserializer for complex types
(including arrays).  I have accomplished this for most complex types, but
am having problems when it comes to arrays.  I have mapped the arrays to
my ComplexTypeWrapper class,  but I am recieving a Bad types exception.
Is there a way to overide the built in mappings in axis, so it will use my
custom deserializer when it parses the document?  Again,  my current
serializer/deserializer works fine for non array complex types. I have
been spinning my wheels for a couple of days now and any help is very
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Bad types (class [Ljava.lang.Object; -> class
com.webdeninteractive.bie.ws.ComplexTypeWrapper)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:285)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:893)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:200)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:684)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:241)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:265)
        at
com.webdeninteractive.bie.ws.bieapacheaxiswsifprovider.WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.invokeAXISRPCStyle(WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.java:1548)
        at
com.webdeninteractive.bie.ws.bieapacheaxiswsifprovider.WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.invokeRequestResponseOperation(WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.java:1428)
        at
com.webdeninteractive.bie.ws.bieapacheaxiswsifprovider.WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.executeRequestResponseOperation(WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.java:1032)
        at
com.webdeninteractive.bie.ws.DynamicInvoker.invokeMethod(DynamicInvoker.java:404)
        at comAxisFault

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com