Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch> on 2003/04/20 23:13:39 UTC

test-nohost reports 3 errors, 10 failures

Mike,
I am getting 3 errors & 10 failures when running test-nohost with the
newest HttpClient. It looks like something in your recent patches broke
SimpleHttpConnection. Am I the only getting these errors?
Oleg

Re: test-nohost reports 3 errors, 10 failures

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch>.
Ok. Fixed. Moving on

Oleg