Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Abhay Chaware <ab...@kpitcummins.com> on 2012/04/20 06:29:02 UTC

Re: proposal for a new testing and evaluation component

I am trying to use CFE with UIMA, but not able to find some good tutorial /
documentation. I have gone through the apache UIMA CFE documentation, but not
able to proceed further .. can you pls help ?

-abhay

Re: proposal for a new testing and evaluation component

Posted by Igor Sominsky <so...@gmail.com>.
Abhay,
To help you please describe how you plan to use CFE. You may also take
a look at tests to see usage example

Regards
Igor