Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2015/12/08 20:52:55 UTC

RE: CXF 3.1.x missing taskExecutor and unmanaged threads

Hi Bjorn,

It is possible now to configure external executor for JMS transport in Bus using "org.apache.cxf.extensions.jms.destination.executor" and/or "org.apache.cxf.extensions.jms.conduit.executor" properties.  Please try CXF 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

https://github.com/apache/cxf/commit/0336a2399b1980e04372c651368f8718f75a4f14

Regards,
Andrei.