Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Krishna Teja <kr...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/11 15:51:21 UTC

Serial Firmware Upgrade on nrf52840 runnig mynewt from a Gateway device over UART

Hi,

I am using nrf52840 on my end device running mynewt OS. I have performed
and tested OTA using mcumgr via both transport layers ble and UART and its
working.

Now, this end device is connected to my gateway device(connected to the
cloud.) over UART

Now i want to update the firmware remotely using my gateway device
over UART. But I didn't find any resources or examples relating to updating
the firmware without using mcumgr.

Regards,
Krishna Teja