Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by kujta1 <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/15 12:23:05 UTC

[Indexing XML files in Solr with DataImportHandler]

hello i have problems wih indexing xml file format. my solrconfigdaa-config
and solr files are here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19337979/indexing-xml-files-in-solr-with-dataimporthandlerCan
sombody help me why thi is not working!!thank you

Re: [Indexing XML files in Solr with DataImportHandler]

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On 16 October 2013 13:06, kujta1 <ku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> it is not indexing, it is saying there are no files indexed

If you expect answers on the mailing list it might be best to provide
details here. From a quick glance at Stackoverflow, it looks like you
need a FileListEntityProcessor.

Searching Google turns up many examples of using a FileDataSource,
e.g., see:
http://java.dzone.com/news/data-import-handler-%E2%80%93-import

Regards,
Gora

Re: [Indexing XML files in Solr with DataImportHandler]

Posted by kujta1 <ku...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
What is not working? Are you seeing any exceptions in the logs?

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 3:53 PM, kujta1 <ku...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello i have problems wih indexing xml file format. my solrconfigdaa-config
> and solr files are here
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19337979/indexing-xml-files-in-solr-with-dataimporthandlerCan
> sombody help me why thi is not working!!thank you

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.