Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Raymond Wilson <ra...@trimble.com> on 2018/05/09 01:06:10 UTC

Where is ICache.Removex() in .Net client?

I have some code the removes elements from a cache, and I’d like to improve
its performance.

The help for ICache.Remove() states that the element removed will be
returned to the call, and that if the element is not required, then
Removex() should be used to avoid the overhead of returning the element.

In the .Net client Removex() does not appear to be present.

Is there a ticket to have this included in the .Net client?

Thanks,

Raymond.

Re: Where is ICache.Removex() in .Net client?

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The doc is misleading, method "bool Remove(TK key)" does not return removed
element,
just the flag indicating whether removal happened or not.