Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu> on 2003/08/25 04:33:46 UTC

Executing Pipelines from the Scheduler

Hi everybody,

I just noticed Carsten's scheduler in the scratchpad... finally, the
circle is complete!  :)  Since I'm not totally up to date on Avalon and
the Cocoon internals, I thought I'd ask: what's the best way of
activating a pipeline with the scheduler?  This is probably a huge can
of worms, but I just wanna be able to trigger a request, even if it's
internal-only, to set off a pipeline and get some XSL results sent to
the disk.

Thanks,

Tony