Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/24 17:40:16 UTC

[VOTE] New mailing list addresses (was: Any thoughts on creating a different email alias for Tools?)

Good call on a single request for both.  I'm all for:

tools@ibatis.apache.org
user-rb@ibatis.apache.org

This vote is open for 24 hours (no need to drag it out, it's not a world
changing decision).

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: [VOTE] New mailing list addresses (was: Any thoughts on creating a different email alias for Tools?)

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
+1 (do we even need to vote on something this minor?)

Larry

Posted by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.