Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> on 2016/01/09 14:47:13 UTC

Damage to an item while editing the Extension directory

Hello,

Sorry, but I have damaged an entry in the extension directory.

I have below:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/basicaddonbuilder-extensions-packager

following text added:

"<strong>Important information (date: Jan 2016):</strong>
Notes on the current development of Basic Addon Builder, see the wiki:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Packager#BasicAddonBuilder_and_AOO_4.x"

But now that page is no longer accessible.

I sent an email to aooadmin@users.sourceforge.net (with the link http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/basicaddonbuilder-extensions-packager), but is that enough of the side re-enable?

Or what should I do so that the page is working again?

Greetings,
Jörg

Re: Damage to an item while editing the Extension directory

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
> From: Roberto Galoppini [mailto:roberto.galoppini@gmail.com]

> Just want to add that we had to republish it because it didn't pass
> anti-spam logic. For future updates you won't have similar
> problems because
> we upgraded the anti-spam filters.

OK, thank you.

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.

> Hello,
>
> Sorry, but I have damaged an entry in the extension directory.
>
> I have below:
>
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/basicaddonbuilder-extensions-packager
>
> following text added:
>
> "<strong>Important information (date: Jan 2016):</strong>
> Notes on the current development of Basic Addon Builder, see the wiki:
>
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Packager#BasicAddonBuilder_and_AOO_4.x
> "
>

> But now that page is no longer accessible.

Just want to add that we had to republish it because it didn't pass
anti-spam logic. For future updates you won't have similar problems because
we upgraded the anti-spam filters.

Roberto

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
Hello,

> At 2015-01-09T15:50Z, over the Internet from Seattle, Washington,
>
>  1.
> <http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/basicaddonbuilder
> -extensions-packager>
> is accessible and it has your change.

at 14:47 Central European Time (CET) that was not the case

>  2.
> <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Packager#BasicAdd
> onBuilder_and_AOO_4.x>
> is accessible and the explanation about BasicAddonBuilder
> 0.5.1 is present.

Yes, No problem

>  3.
> <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions/Extensions_and_Ap
> ache_OpenOffice_4.0#addons.xcu_changes>
> works correctly.

Yes, No problem

>  4. <http://calc-info.de/files/BasicAddonBuilder-0.5.1.oxt>
> works, although Internet Explorer 11 treats it as a .zip, not
> an .oxt (this may be a MIME-type problem at calc-info.de).
> It is easy to correct the extension on Save As in the browser
> download initiation dialog.

Yes, No problem

>  5. <http://calc-info.de/files/BasicAddonBuilder-oo3x-0.5.1.oxt>
> also works, with the same problem about .zip.

Yes, No problem

I got a message _on the extension page_ the calling me at aooadmin@users.sourceforge.net send an email so that the side http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/basicaddonbuilder-extensions-packager again will be publicly displayed.

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
Hello,

> From: Roberto Galoppini [mailto:roberto.galoppini@gmail.com]

> >  1. <
> >
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/basicaddonbuilder-
> extensions-packager
> > >
> > is accessible and it has your change.
> >

> It has been published just few minutes ago.

Oh yes, i see.

Have you, or someone else, done something or does it automatically (i mean, the whole thing was only a temporary failure of the system)?

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org>.
Hello, Jörg,

Clarification please:

At 2015-01-09T15:50Z, over the Internet from Seattle, Washington,

 1. <http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/basicaddonbuilder-extensions-packager>
is accessible and it has your change.

 2. <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Packager#BasicAddonBuilder_and_AOO_4.x>