Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sri <gs...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/19 11:47:58 UTC

[users@httpd] urgent help required strange .cgi page access problems

Hi,

 I am running apache2.0.54 on debian3.1

  One of my customer is reported the error message abouth the apache2 error
whenever they try to access the .cgi page they are getting the following error.

  Internal Server Error
Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

I have checked the apache2 eeror.log file i am getting this error

[Wed Oct 19 08:58:30 2005] [error] an unknown filter was not added: INCLUDES
[Wed Oct 19 10:27:01 2005] [error] an unknown filter was not added: INCLUDES
[Wed Oct 19 10:27:19 2005] [error] an unknown filter was not added: INCLUDES
[Wed Oct 19 10:40:57 2005] [error] an unknown filter was not added: INCLUDES

 Please help me which module is missing or problem

Best Regards

---------------------------------

Re: [users@httpd] urgent help required strange .cgi page access problems

Posted by Sri <gs...@yahoo.com>.
i am migrating from apache1.3 to apache2 the same script is working fime under 1.3 and under apache2 now i am getting

Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: search.cgi

thanks for your help

Eimantas Vaičiūnas <ei...@unit.lt> wrote:
Hi,

I suppose it's mod_includes (for SSI processing).

Re: [users@httpd] urgent help required strange .cgi page access problems

Posted by Eimantas Vaičiūnas <ei...@unit.lt>.
Hi,