Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Kerry Wilson <kw...@wmsco.com> on 2006/03/23 15:30:17 UTC

eKit Editor

I am having a lot of problems with the eKit Editor in this application.
I cannot upload images ( I get Bad Location Exception occurred ) or
insert Tables ( RuntimeException ).  Are there some sort of settings
that need to be modified?  All I really care about is the ability to
upload images.  Any Suggestions?

--
Kerry Wilson
Lead Developer

Re: eKit Editor

Posted by Trygve Lie <tr...@hotmail.com>.
That would be very helpful and kind of you and very appreciated :-)

Best regards
Trygve

MSN Music http://music.msn.no Finn din favorittmusikk blant nesten 1 million
låter