Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by דני אופק <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 14:24:06 UTC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-558 - JSON parse error on createNodesInGroup

Hi.

I have a remark about this bug :
In OpenStack, when creating a server, the "image" is not always mandatory.
For example, when creating a server to be booted via PXE boot, Openstack
"create" server expects "block_device_mapping" and does not expect and
image.
When creating a server this way via Horizon (using storage instead of
image) you can see in the api.log that create server does not use an image.
Following this create server command, the list servers (show) will show the
new server with "image":"", since it has no image.
I will write the workaround suggested, but I believe there needs to be a
real solution in JClouds.

Thanks.