Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2010/03/24 22:54:05 UTC

CRLF cleanup

Mind if I remove all CRLFs from the code and substitute with just LF? Some of us switch back and forth between Windows and Unix platforms, and notably Eclipse can get it wrong sometimes. Some CRLFs have recently crept in. I'd like to take them all out at once globally.

    - Andy

Re: CRLF cleanup

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.

does git have that svn:eol-native style property that can avoid this sort of thing?  it required every svn client to have it set based on extension, i'm not sure what the equivalent is in git-land.

they'll keep creeping in unless something like this is done I think.

Re: CRLF cleanup

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.