Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kgscorp <re...@altran.com> on 2015/12/04 17:21:08 UTC

Call to secondary webservice

Hi kind readers!

I am begining with Camel, and I'd like to ask a (maybe dumb) question for
which my searches didn't find any answer.

I have a route for a webservice ,being, in short:
from(mySourceURI).process(myProcessor).to(myTargetURI).

The processor in itself, shall handle many things, one of which being
calling one ore more external webservices, getting the answer from it, and
modifying the original exchange with elements depending on this answer.

As far as I have seen, there is no "standard" way of doing so - I have
looked to examples creating a default exchange, or using the "enrich"
method, but it doesn't seem to me that these are correct ways to achieve
what I'm trying to do.

Any kind of help would be appreciated (including RTFM with a reference if my
question actually was a dumb one).

Thanks in advance.