Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Alexander E Genaud <lx...@pobox.com> on 2006/03/13 13:26:16 UTC

Download nutch-0.8-dev

Hello,

I have been reading many references to nutch-0.8-dev on this mailing
list and in the docs. From where can it be downloaded? Are the nightly
builds essentially 0.8-dev?

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/lucene/nutch/nightly/

Alex
--
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
-- François Marie Arouet (Voltaire)

Re: Download nutch-0.8-dev

Posted by TDLN <di...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the nightly builds from trunk are 0.8-dev. There is no official
0.8release yet.

Rgrds, Thomas