Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Kostas Karadamoglou <ka...@yahoo.gr> on 2005/08/23 13:18:26 UTC

How to compute the duration of two timestamps

Hi,

How can I compute the duration of two timestamps?
Is there any built-in function that helps?

Are any alternative options?

Thank you in advance, Kostas

Re: How to compute the duration of two timestamps

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Also, info about timestampdiff and timestampadd is now in the 10.1 docs:

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.1/ref/rrefjdbc88908.html

regards,

  -jean

Posted by Kostas Karadamoglou <ka...@yahoo.gr>.
Thanks!

I found it

Posted by Thomas Lecavelier <th...@solsoft.com>.

Subject: Re: How to get a difference between two dates?
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:38:15 GMT

Posted by Kostas Karadamoglou <ka...@yahoo.gr>.
Hi Oyvind,

Posted by Oy...@Sun.COM.

--
Øyvind Bakksjø
Tel: x43419 / +47 73842119, Fax: +47 73842101