Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ayache <ay...@zotix.co> on 2017/03/06 15:19:07 UTC

AMQ transaction rollback and commit

Hi

I have written AMQ plugin - see bellow a snippet. I am overriding the *send*
and *messageConsumed* methods. Whenever a message is consumed the client
will either send a *commit* for successfully downloading the message or
*rollback* when it is failed. The *messageConsumed* gets invoked for either
cases and for each case there is some logic needs to be run. Is there a way
of finding out from the *context* or *MessageReference* weither the client
has commited the transation or rolled back?

Thanks

Ayache

/**
 * Message AuditWriter Interceptor. It audits message into Cassandra
datastore.
 */
public final class MessageAuditorPlugin extends BrokerPluginSupport {

   private AuditWriter auditor;

    @Override
    public void send(final ProducerBrokerExchange producerExchange, final
Message message) throws Exception {
      //some logic....

     // call super
      super.send(producerExchange, message);

    }

    @Override
    public void messageConsumed(final ConnectionContext context, final
MessageReference messageReference)  {
       // some logic....

        getNext().messageConsumed(context, messageReference);
    }

 }