Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Chandan Tamrakar <ch...@ccnep.com.np> on 2004/03/22 12:46:27 UTC

Indexing japanese PDF documents

I am using latest PDFbox library for parsing . I can parse a english
documents successfully but when I parse a document containing english and
japanese I do not get as I expected .

Have anyone tried using PDFBox library for parsing a japanese documents ? Or
do i need to use other parser like xPDF ,Jpedal ?

Thanks in advace
Chandan

Re: Indexing japanese PDF documents

Posted by Ben Litchfield <be...@csh.rit.edu>.
Yes he did, but I was away the past couple days.  As this is more of a
PDFBox issue I responded in the PDFBox forums, please follow the thread
there if you are interested.

Ben

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.