Posted to users@royale.apache.org by GAbe Barbosa <gb...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/04 16:42:41 UTC

Re: generating api report

Hi Tavis,

I know the 4.6 Flex sdk had significant breaking changes, so the first
question can you successfully compile with sdk 4.6 using Flash Builder?

I suspect you won't be able to without making significant changes to your
codebase, but on the off chance you are I'm not sure why you would be
forever hanging.

Also when you take out the api-report option can you successfully compile
using royale sdk? Do you see any errors when you try this?

-Gabriel Barbosa

Re: generating api report

Posted by Tavis Hord <ta...@gmail.com>.
I am currently in the process of seeing what it takes to get the project to compile under the 4.6 sdk. I guess that is the mandatory first step then.