Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com> on 2016/04/29 00:34:20 UTC

Anyone going to ApacheCon Big Data in Vancouver?

Hi all,

Is anyone else from the community going?

It would be fun to meet up with other Flink users during the event.

I’ll be there from Sunday (May 8th) to early Wednesday afternoon (May 11th).

— Ken

PS - On Monday I’ll be giving a talk <http://apachebigdata2016.sched.org/event/6Lzi/a-faster-way-for-faster-workflows-ken-krugler-scale-unlimited> on my experience with using the Flink planner for Cascading.

Re: Anyone going to ApacheCon Big Data in Vancouver?

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ken,

I'll be there doing a talk on Monday afternoon on using Zeppelin for a Data
Science environment with a couple of Flink and Spark Examples.

I'm doing a tutorial Wednesday morning (I think for ApacheCon) that is
about setting up Zeppelin with Flink and Spark in cluster mode.

Would love to meet up with any and all from the community, and my Zeppelin
notebooks will be available (already are available) on my github in the
'apachecon' repository.

tg

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*

Posted by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.