Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 金 亮 <li...@zatech.com> on 2022/12/30 09:54:41 UTC

Unsupported Hive Metastore version (2.3.9-amzn-2)

Hello,I met an issue when I use kylin to build an cube by spark for first time,It seems that spark can not load hive metadata。do you know why this happened?
[cid:image001.png@01D91C77.0C2975F0]

When I check the kylin run log,here is the error info:
[cid:image002.png@01D91C77.0C2975F0]

Here is the run environment information:
Kylin:4.0.3
EMR:6.6.0
Spark:3.1.3

Here is the hive relationed spark jars:
[cid:image003.png@01D91C77.C8577100]

Thanks!

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, retain, disclose, copy, print, forward or disseminate this E-mail or any attachments. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify us by telephone or E-mail immediately and delete this E-mail and any attachments immediately.

Re: Unsupported Hive Metastore version (2.3.9-amzn-2)

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hello,

It seems that the Spark doesn't recognize the hive metastore version. You
can search this error and get some suggestions, such as:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-5108

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45474839/hive-version-compatible-with-spark

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋