Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Abhimanyu Nagrath <ab...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/29 16:06:34 UTC

[ERROR] [LocalFSModels] Requested array size exceeds VM limit

Hi ,
I am new to predictionIo I am using template
https://github.com/alexice/template-scala-parallel-svd-item-similarity. I
have 403K items to train which contains 7 Numerical fields 5 categorical
fields in my engine.json I have set dimension:500 .and System COnfig is (30
GB RAM , 4 Cores). after build and training at the time of deploying I am
getting the error :
 [ERROR] [LocalFSModels] Requested array size exceeds VM limit
 [ERROR] [OneForOneStrategy] None.get

Any suggestion how to resolve this error.

Regards,
Abhimanyu

Re: [ERROR] [LocalFSModels] Requested array size exceeds VM limit

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
Hi Abhimanyu,

Have you try giving the JVM a larger heap memory, e.g. pio deploy --
--driver-memory 4g

Regards,
Donald