Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Scott Sanders <sa...@apache.org> on 2004/07/29 21:15:49 UTC

[VOTE] Give Adam Jack root access to brutus

Doing this on general@ instead of pmc@, because of my own email issues.
  PMC members only vote, please.

I know Adam is not a member, but I asked infrastructure, and they don't
have a problem with it because it is already considered an insecure
box.

I would like to propose that Adam is given root privileges on brutus so
that he can 'scratch his itches' WRT gump infrastructure.

I am +1.  Adam has done more than enough to not be held back by us :)

Scott Sanders

Re: [VOTE] Give Adam Jack root access to brutus

Posted by Scott Sanders <sc...@dotnot.org>.
Given 3 +1s, I have given it to Adam in a lazy consensus, I will revoke
it if anyone has a problem with this.

Adam, don't screw up too much :)

Scott

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Scott Sanders wrote:

> Doing this on general@ instead of pmc@, because of my own email issues.
>  PMC members only vote, please.
>
> I know Adam is not a member, but I asked infrastructure, and they don't
> have a problem with it because it is already considered an insecure box.
>
> I would like to propose that Adam is given root privileges on brutus so
> that he can 'scratch his itches' WRT gump infrastructure.
>
> I am +1.  Adam has done more than enough to not be held back by us :)

+1

--
Stefano.

Re: [VOTE] Give Adam Jack root access to brutus

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 29 Jul 2004, Scott Sanders <sa...@apache.org> wrote:

> Adam has done more than enough to not be held back by us

+1

and +1 for giving him root access.

Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Give Adam Jack root access to brutus

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Lost the initial vote, so don't know if I already did, but here is my
+1..

Mvgr,
Martin

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 16:28, Leo Simons wrote:
> Scott Sanders wrote:
> > I would like to propose that Adam is given root privileges on brutus so
> > that he can 'scratch his itches' WRT gump infrastructure.
>
> +1
>
> MWUHAHAHAA!
>
> - LSD

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: [VOTE] Give Adam Jack root access to brutus

Posted by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org>.