Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jordan Leppert <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2011/09/01 11:01:06 UTC

3.4 release date

Hi,

Would anyone be able to tell me roughly when version 3.4 will be
released please?

I'm working on a project that needs the grouping functionality, and as
far as I can tell 3.4 is the version that will include the support for
this into SolrJ:

Jordan

Re: 3.4 release date

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
There's some talk of releasing it this fall, but nothing official yet.

But Solr releases are happening much more frequently lately,
so I'd say just go ahead and use the nightly from the 3x branch for
dev purposes, and swap in the official release when it happens.

Best
Erick