Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vuillamy Andreane <vu...@ri.silicomp.fr> on 2001/06/27 11:47:13 UTC

servlets imports not found

Hi all,

I get Tomcat 3.2.1 runing, but when I try to load a jsp, all imports are
not found (all javax.servlet, and imports from the application I'm
working on).
I really don't undertand this, because my CLASSPATH contains
- the webserver.jar
- the tools.jar
- the servlet.jar
- the jasper.jar
- the ant.jar
- the parser.jar
- and all jars needed by the application.

The runtime error I have is:

JasperException: R( /services + /translate/translate.jsp + null) Unable
to compile class for
JSP/afs/ri.silicomp.fr/users/vuillamy/sbcvs/MagicWand/components/EDocsManager/rundir/work/localhost_8080%2Fservices/_0002ftranslate_0002ftranslate_0002ejsptranslate_jsp_0.java:3:
Package javax.servlet not found in import.
import javax.servlet.*;

Any idea of what's happening?

Thanks

A.