Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dário Oliveros <ol...@cpqd.com.br> on 2007/01/24 16:53:37 UTC

[m2] how about cutting a maven-ejb-plugin alpha release ?

Since maven-ejb-plugin 2.1-SNAPSHOT has some important fixes, such as the
clientExcludes, and it's been a long time since the last release came up, I
was wondering if an alpha or beta release could be cut for the time being.
How does it sound ?
Dário

Re: [m2] how about cutting a maven-ejb-plugin alpha release ?

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
On 1/25/07, Dário Oliveros <ol...@cpqd.com.br> wrote:

> Thanks Stéphane.
> BTW, do have any idea about the time frame for that ?

I'd like to include a few issues before releasing 2.1. If it takes too
much time, I'll cast a vote for alpha-1.

Regards,
Stéphane

Posted by Dário Oliveros <ol...@cpqd.com.br>.
Thanks Stéphane.