Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Enrico Weigelt <we...@metux.de> on 2006/08/30 12:49:15 UTC

[Announce] apache httpd listed in CSDB (comprehensive source database)

Hi folks,

I'd like to accounce that the apache httpd, apr + friends are
listed in the Comprehensive Source Database at:

    http://sourcefarm.metux.de

This database contains the tarball URLs of dozens of package
releases and it's intended to be used by fully automated systems,
so no more manual downloading or URLs maintenance is necessary.

You can help us greatly, if you regularily check the database
records or even join our team and contribute crawlers.

Current package records for the apache httpd:

http://sourcefarm.metux.de/webfront/?show=package&package=apache-apr
http://sourcefarm.metux.de/webfront/?show=package&package=apache-apr-util
http://sourcefarm.metux.de/webfront/?show=package&package=apache-iconv
http://sourcefarm.metux.de/webfront/?show=package&package=apache-httpd2