Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Warner Onstine <wa...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/28 02:05:31 UTC

Descriptor changes documented?

So I noticed that the descriptor version went from 1.0 to 1.1, I'm
also getting several of these errors now:
Replace already registered class
'org.kuali.module.chart.bo.RestrictedStatus' with descriptor
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.ClassDescriptor@baa573[
  classNameOfObject=org.kuali.module.chart.bo.RestrictedStatus
  tableName=CA_RESTRICT_STAT_T
  schema=<null>
  isMappedToTable=true
  extendClassNames=[]
  special ObjectCache=<null>
  fields={}
]
java.lang.Exception: Warn: New class-descriptor added (without
removing the old one first) for:
org.kuali.module.chart.bo.RestrictedStatus
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.DescriptorRepository.put(DescriptorRepository.java:496)
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler.startElement(RepositoryXmlHandler.java:332)

This is happening with more than one class so that leads me to believe
that something has changed that I'll need to account for now.

Thanks!

-warner

Re: Descriptor changes documented?

Posted by Warner Onstine <wa...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, these actually were duped but for some reason it wasn't
failing before. Sorry for spamming the list.

-warner