Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Daniel Herbison <he...@nortelnetworks.com> on 2003/05/13 15:19:48 UTC

No WSDL

I've deployed a service in axis, no errors.  The class is in the proper
directory under the WEB-INF/classes/com/..., but when I request a WSDL using
the WSDL2Java tool or try to get to the WSDL from the web, I get a blank
page!  Why would it do this?  I is like axis can't see the class at all.
One thing, I have tomcat/axis set up under port 8083 instead of 8080.  JWS
services work fine and tomcat works fine I just can't seem to deploy
anything with a WSDD.