Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Steven Bower <sm...@alcyon.net> on 2014/03/17 16:16:17 UTC

Spatial maxDistErr changes

If am only indexing point shapes and I want to change the maxDistErr from
0.000009 (1m res) to 0.00045 will this "break" as in searches stop working
or will search work but any performance gain won't be seen until all docs
are reindexed? Or will I have to reindex right off?

thanks,

steve

Re: Spatial maxDistErr changes

Posted by Steven Bower <sb...@alcyon.net>.
Thanks...

I noticed that.. I tried to send a mail to your Mitre address and it got
returned...

Not sure if you've locked something new down but if you are interested we
are looking to hire for our search team at Bloomberg LP

steve

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.
Good question Steve,

-----