Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com> on 2008/04/27 17:19:22 UTC

TripleSec

Hi guys

I now updated the dependencies in the triplesec trunk (pom.xml). Some javax jars still need a manual installation
because of SUNs license restrictions.
Since triplesec is libraries from apacheds and shared it's not compiling anymore. A lot of interfaces and functions have
been refactored and renamed.
Is there a kind of 'migration guide' for the refactored APIs - it's probably the refactoring of apacheds 1.0 ->1.5.2 -
or has this to be based on insider know how or try and error?

Regards
Felix

Re: TripleSec

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Ohhh it's not so simple.  There's been so many changes since 1.0, 1.5.2 is
like a completely different server.  There's a lot in there.  At this point
you can leave it as is until one of us gets to it.  Itch to scratch :).

Thanks for looking into updating it though.

Regards,
Alex