Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jean Van Rooyen <jw...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/09 08:52:53 UTC

Open Office on Mac OS X latest version

Good Day

I am not able to open "open office" after installation

Applemac won't allow

 Copied to application folder to open and same security warning

Please advise

Thank you

--

Jean  van Rooyen
jwvanrooyen@gmail.com

Re: Open Office on Mac OS X latest version

Posted by Howard Blum <ho...@gmail.com>.
What is the error message saying precisely?

Posted by Jean Van Rooyen <jw...@gmail.com>.
Hi David

Changed security settings and it works

Regards

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.
You don't say what the error is; I'd suggest you look at the
instructions for installing AOO on Mac
http://www.openoffice.org/porting/mac/faq/installing/ooo.html - if you
still have an issue, please give the exact text of the error you get. -

On 09/09/18 18:22, Jean Van Rooyen wrote:
> Good Day
>
> I am not able to open "open office" after installation
>
> Applemac won't allow
>
>   Copied to application folder to open and same security warning
>
> Please advise
>
> Thank you

Cheers