Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Joel Halbert <jo...@su3analytics.com> on 2011/01/11 17:44:50 UTC

Hadoop replication in 0.20

I use a single Master (non-distributed) HBase instance, but I would like
to replicate to one other machine.

I found a description of replication functionality:
http://hbase.apache.org/docs/r0.89.20100726/replication.html
but I note that the documentation is for r0.89, and I am using 0.20.

Is the replication functionality described only available in r0.89 ?
If not, what's the best/simplest way to replicate a non-distributed
HBase install?

Thanks
Joel

Re: HBase replication in 0.20

Posted by Joel Halbert <jo...@su3analytics.com>.
Apologies the title of this post should have beeen "HBase replication in
0.2" - changed.

Re: Hadoop replication in 0.20

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thats right.  Its only available in 0.90/0.89.X.
St.Ack