Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Edward Scanzano <es...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/09 04:47:07 UTC

Need custom DirectLink component

Hi all,

I need a custom link component that will return only
the href string (no "href">

for instance

listener="ognl:listeners.doEdit"
parameters="ognl:parameterContainerIndex"></a>

returns

"/intaglioWebClient/app?service=direct/1/CWorkspace/folderList.$DirectLink&amp;sp=S21adsdfasdfasdf2232d"

nothing else!

Can someone get me started on which class to subclass
(I presume it is DirectLink) but what to code is a
mystery to me.

Thanks for the headstart on this.

Re: Need custom DirectLink component

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.
I think so. But his sample usage has a listener, so I'm not sure ...

Cheers,
Nick.

Posted by The Chris Method <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.