Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Johnston, Keith" <jo...@vignette.com> on 2000/11/10 22:45:57 UTC

Timeframe for Apache C++ SOAP Client?

I have successfully used the Apache Java client for SOAP server and client
programs.  I was wondering if there are plans to distribute an Apache C++
SOAP client that is compatible with the Apache Java server and compiles for
multiple platforms.

Also - does anyone know of a good C++ HTTPClient package to use for a C++
SOAP client?

I know that MS has a SOAP toolkit, but I have C++ code that runs on both NT
and Solaris that might need to use SOAP to access a server written in Java.

Thanks,
Keith Johnston