Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Shea Yung Kang, LSA (IT)" <yk...@cias.com.sg> on 2004/02/13 08:43:46 UTC

Conflict between struts 1.0 and 1.1

Hi folks.

I deployed an application that comprises of modules developed with Struts 1.0 and 1.1 on iPlanet Apps Server 6.5. When I run the modules concurrently, I encountered the following errors:

javac error: C:\iplanet\ias6\ias\APPS\cgsImportEar\cgsImportWar\WEB-INF\compiled_jsp\jsp\APPS\cgsImportWar\web\inbound\importStorage\enquireImportCsgnm\importConsignPrintSelect.java:99: Method setBodyContent(javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.BodyContent) not found in class org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.DefineTag. _jspx_th_bean_define_0.setBodyContent((BodyContent) out); ^ C:\iplanet\ias6\ias\APPS\cgsImportEar\cgsImportWar\WEB-INF\compiled_jsp\jsp\APPS\cgsImportWar\web\inbound\importStorage\enquireImportCsgnm\importConsignPrintSelect.java:101: Method doInitBody() not found in class org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.DefineTag. _jspx_th_bean_define_0.doInitBody(); ^ C:\iplanet\ias6\ias\APPS\cgsImportEar\cgsImportWar\WEB-INF\compiled_jsp\jsp\APPS\cgsImportWar\web\inbound\importStorage\enquireImportCsgnm\importConsignPrintSelect.java:105: Method doAfterBody() not found in class org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.DefineTag. } while (_jspx_th_bean_define_0.doAfterBody() == BodyTag.EVAL_BODY_TAG); ^ 3 errors

The error is intermitten. I thought the error occurred because the modules are not able to load struts 1.1 jar during run time. Am I correct and is there a solution to overcome this problem?
Many thanks,
Bernard