Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org> on 2023/04/01 05:52:03 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache XalanJ 2.7.3 based on RC10

Hi all,
    This VOTE passes with the following binding +1 votes:

Gary Gregory
Steven Hathaway
Mukul Gandhi

Mukul Gandhi

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache XalanJ 2.7.3 based on RC10

Posted by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@alum.mit.edu>.
Excellent! Many thanks for pushing this forward, Mukil.

I'm looking at folding those stand-alone additional tests into the main test suite; I'll post a proposal when it's ready.

--
   /_  Joe Kesselman (he/him/his)
-/ _) My Alexa skill for New Music/New Sounds fans:

() Plaintext Ribbon Campaign
/\ Stamp out HTML mail!

________________________________

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I can look into publishing this weekend. I did it back in the 2.7.2 days.

Gary

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
I've filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-2644 to track publishing Xalan
to Central.

Could anybody upload the release files to repository.apache.org pease?

Vladimir

--
Vladimir

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache XalanJ 2.7.3 based on RC10

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Joseph,

On Sun, Apr 2, 2023 at 4:58 AM Joseph Kesselman <ke...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> Is there a set of instructions for the current publish process that I could/should review to bring myself back up to speed?

The current and latest, XalanJ publish process is available at
following url :
https://github.com/apache/xalan-java/blob/xalan-j_2_7_1_maint/README

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
> It takes up to day for the mirrors and MC to sync up, assuming
repository.apache.org was also used to stage the release.

I do not see Xalan on repository.apache.org, and I see no traces of staged

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Mukul!

Gary

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Mukul!

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Gary,

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Gary,

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Gary,

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Gary,

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Gary,

On Sat, Apr 1, 2023 at 5:55 PM Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Mukul! Your efforts are greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks.

I've enjoyed, helping with XalanJ 2.7.3 release, as you all must have.

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Gary,

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.