Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ruben Garat <ru...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/27 23:45:35 UTC

ETA for the release of maven-deploy-plugin:2.7 and maven-gpg-plugin:1.4?

Hi is there any ETA on the release of maven-deploy-plugin:2.7 and
maven-gpg-plugin:1.4?

I am particulary interested in the fixes of

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEPLOY-137
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MGPG-38

my use case is in trying to help get some libraries to deploy into maven
central, and it would be helpful to be able to provide them this
solution instead of the current one that has problems with snapshots,
and a fix at a later time. The main reason is that these libraries are
not using maven for their builds, so trying to explain all of this and
getting them to accept patches is some work, and the less patches I can
provide the better.

thanks for any info.

Rubén Garat

Re: ETA for the release of maven-deploy-plugin:2.7 and maven-gpg-plugin:1.4?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
i will check with him tomorrow. but i suspect i will just push a release
anyway and spin another when he has his changes ready

- Stephen

---
screen

Posted by Ruben Garat <ru...@gmail.com>.