Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2009/08/17 15:21:20 UTC

t5: hibernate connection string

Hi,

I use following in hibernate.cfg.xml to connect to database:

< property
name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost/stock?autoReconnect=true</property

This works very well, but it is hard coded, is there a way to put the
particular info in a property file, then pick it up when the t5 program is
loaded?

Thanks,

Angelo

Re: t5: hibernate connection string

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Uli,

Thanks for the quick response, leaving it in XML is fine, problem is, the
xml file is packaged into a jar, can not find it under the 'ROOT' directory
for me to update, any idea putting that hibernate.cfg.xml somewhere else,
say WEB-INF?

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.