Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Valerio Schiavoni <va...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/29 18:40:02 UTC

change URI of generated classes from wsdl

hello,
assume you have generated via the cxf-codegen-plugin client stubs from
a given wsdl.
This wsdl specify the URI toward which requests must be directed.

Given the instances of those classes, is it possible to 'redirect' the
requests to a different URI?

This is useful in cases where you can't use dynamic clients (i.e. SCA
runtimes where explicit specs for dynamic clients are not given).

Thanks,
valerio

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/vschiavoni
http://jroller.com/vschiavoni

Re: change URI of generated classes from wsdl

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tue May 5 2009 5:46:42 pm Valerio Schiavoni wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
> thanks for your reply.
>
> actually i did it like:
>
> requestContext.put(Message.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS, anotherUri);
>
> is it the same ?..

Pretty much.   The JAX-WS keys are just mapped into our internal keys.   You
just used the internal key directly.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: change URI of generated classes from wsdl

Posted by Valerio Schiavoni <va...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daniel,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--