Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Harper, Brad" <br...@epsiia.com> on 2009/01/09 00:30:44 UTC

Migration Questions

I'm attempting to migrate from continuum 1.1 to 1.2.2.

Am I correct in understanding that no database migration is needed,
meaning that the relational schema is unchanged and no tables/columns
are affected?

How does the 1.2.2 app know where to get legacy user and build info? Is
it possible to simply copy the contents of ${CONTINUUM_HOME}/data/users/
and ${CONTINUUM_HOME}/data/continuum/ somewhere under data/ in the 1.2.2
installation?

Also ...

Under my 1.1 installation I had modified
${CONTINUUM_HOME}/conf/plexus.xml to define 'mail.smtp.host' for the
'mail/Session' resource. Where should the equivalent configuration occur
under 1.2.2?

Thanks.

Brad