Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Christian Brel <br...@copperproductions.co.uk> on 2010/01/12 07:48:23 UTC

Interesting Low Scoring SPAM with odd script

http://pastebin.com/m66a5a2ae

Anyone seen script like that?

Re: Interesting Low Scoring SPAM with odd script

Posted by Christian Brel <br...@copperproductions.co.uk>.
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 00:41:00 +0100
Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org> wrote:

> On Tue 12 Jan 2010 07:48:23 AM CET, Christian Brel wrote
>
> > http://pastebin.com/m66a5a2ae

Err, yes - I had already *highlighted* that, it was posted because the
content was interesting ;-)

Re: Interesting Low Scoring SPAM with odd script

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.

--
xpoint http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

Re: Interesting Low Scoring SPAM with odd script

Posted by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org>.
Christian Brel wrote:

> http://pastebin.com/m66a5a2ae
>
> Anyone seen script like that?

Yeah, I saw a couple of those last week.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Re: Interesting Low Scoring SPAM with odd script

Posted by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org>.
Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> On 12.01.10 06:48, Christian Brel wrote:
>> http://pastebin.com/m66a5a2ae
>>
>> Anyone seen script like that?
>
> IT's the kind of content that should be captured by clamav imho.

It's plain spam - personally I don't want clamav to deal with spam.

> clamav does have some kind og javascript decopding engine.

It's goobledegook, not really a script.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Re: Interesting Low Scoring SPAM with odd script

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 12.01.10 06:48, Christian Brel wrote:
> http://pastebin.com/m66a5a2ae
>
> Anyone seen script like that?

IT's the kind of content that should be captured by clamav imho.
clamav does have some kind og javascript decopding engine.
Saving Private Ryan...
Private Ryan exists. Overwrite? (Y/N)