Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/10/08 20:49:37 UTC

Buildtools, was: Files with license problems....

On Oct 8, 2006, at 10:54 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> I've been playing around with the ARAT tool that a couple of the
> incubator
> folks are working on:
> http://code.google.com/p/arat/

I'd swear I ran that on buildtools before the release.

> It found a BUNCH of files that don't have the proper Apache license
> header
> stuck to them.  We should start looking into them.   (especially
> the one
> in buildtools if we re-vote to release)

The license on the two XML files in there was also the old form - I
have updated that.

What should the license on the two DTDs be? Are they ASL? Do we need
any attribution in the NOTICE file?
--
Jeremy