Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Srinivas Gadde <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/29 23:21:45 UTC

RE: [website] Incomplete information on the /about/license.html page

Will work for $69 per hour in California, and NYC, USA on W2. Austin $45, Rest of USA 60

Applying for any new positions that you may have! My resumes are online http://www.gecpvt.com/IpResume55.docx, http://www.gecpvt.com/IpResume55.docx. I am now in Del Valle (Near Austin), Texas, USA. I am a US Citizen.

I have 20 Years of professional experience with MSEE degreee with in depth Software, Hardware, and managerial Skills.

Will work for $40 per hour. I will relocate within USA, for other places please contact me first. I am a US Citizen. I also have work permit for India
and can get work permit for Australia.

Software, FPGA, VLSI, ASIC, DFT, RFIC, Databases, Internet,Networks, TCPIP, Embedded, Firmware, Bios, SS7, and many more ......
Please do not apply on my behalf for any position without contacting me.

To save Computer disk space, performance, and network bandwidth, I placed my resume files to

Resumes are at

http://www.gecpvt.com/IpResume55.docx
http://www.gecpvt.com/IpResume55.ppdf
http://www.gecpvt.com/IpResume56.docx (Management and India and USA).

All my 72 patents soft copies are at
http://www.gecpvt.com/future_patents/filed

I am hoping you can help me find another position!. I am qualified  for lot of  positions.

I put usual detail below.

Austin, Texas 45 an hour on w2

Resume is at

http://www.gecpvt.com/IpResume56.docx

San Antonio, Temple, Waco, texas 50 an hour on w2
Texas 55 an hour on w2.

California 72 an hour on w2.
NYC 78 an hour on w2.

Every where else. 66 an hour w2.

I have strong Communications, Electronics, Electrical, Software, DBMS, VLDB, SQL, Database,

Firmware,BIOS, embedded, ASIC, DFT, Allegro, VHDL, Verilog, Cadence, and AutoMobile. Heat Transfer, EMI,High End Electronics Manufacturing Management, Process Control,  and Mechanical background with lot of management expeience also.I  have 72 patents files and one granted and 4 of  therm about to begranted and many  trade secrest also.

http://www.gecpvt.com/IpResume56.docx.

I have MSEE and 2 year phd in Computer Science and Engineering.

I am gong to become automobile engineer also. Just not to sit around, I am working towards Auto ASE cetrificed Master Mechanic and I am fullyback into Electronic CAD, CAM. I am fully learning Mechanical, Cvilland Architectural CAD also.

I will be doing BIOSInstrumentation, Industrial Controls, Robotics,Semiconductor Manufacturing equipment process and software,PhotoVoltiaics, DSP, Medical Imaging, and Wind, Solar & alternatepower and machines.

I am very talented and I am very accomplished.

My resume copies are at

http://www.gecpvt.com/IpResume55.pdf
http://www.gecpvt.com/IpResume55.docx
http://www.gecpvt.com/IppResume56.docx <<<<<<<<<<< latest for People and Project management.

Phone numbers are

408-329-7307,212-203-0684,512-524-3905. (CELL) 512-773-8922

srinivas

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.