Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Pieter Harvey <pi...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/10 12:00:05 UTC

UEFI for System Images

Just a quick question regarding UEFI. Although CloudStack itself supports UEFI (secure boot) for guest instances, does it support this for SystemVM templates?For example, Secondary Storage VM, Virtual Router VM and Kubernetes (because it uses SystemVM template, as far as I can remember)- Pieter

Re: UEFI for System Images

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Pieter,
I don't think the template itself supports it (not sure though). You'll
need to make a template and then register it to have the right
configuration. I have never seen heard of this being tested, though. You
will encounter some issues.

--
Daan